A simple, flavoursome Melba Peach using Pidy Trendy 8cm Round.
- 4 Pidy Trendy Sweet Round (8cm)
- 2 peaches
- 200g peach marmalade
- 400ml water
- 150g sugar
- ½ lemon
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (or whipped cream)
- 4 tbsps roasted flaked almonds
- Raspberry sauce to serve
- Peel the peaches
- Bring the water to the boil with the sugar and lemon juice
- Boil the peaches for 10 minutes in the sugar water, then let them cool down in the liquid
- When cooled, cut the peaches into thin slices
- Fill the Trendy with the peach marmalade and arrange the slices on top
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream (or whipped cream) on top
- Add the raspberry sauce and sprinkle with the roasted flaked almonds
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.