King Louie Tart
A quick, easy and delicious King Louie Tart using Pidy Organic 8.5cm Tartlets.
- 4 Organic Pidy Tartlets (8.5cm)
- 3 organic bananas
- 5cl organic cream
- 1 tablespoon of organic flour
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 70g organic brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Flaked almonds
- Organic whipped cream to finish
Makes 4 Servings
- Cut the bananas into slices
- Make a purée from half of them
- Mix the flour, cream, yolks and sugar together with the banana purée
- Sprinkle the bottom of the tartlets with sugar
- Fill the tartlets with the purée
- Decorate with leftover banana slices
- Sprinkle with almond flakes
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C
Discover more from Pidy...
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Essential kit with which to present your creations, helping you make pastry the star of your event.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.our brochure