Pidy is looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join the UK team.
Sales & Admin Department, Northampton, UK
Finance and Technical Administrator
the Finance and Technical Administrator you are responsible for assisting with
the administration within the department. You will assist with data processing,
customer service, and transactional items. You will support the Finance and
Technical Administrator in ensuring customer expectation is managed and
information is provided accurately and in a timely manner.
You are required to support the Sales Support Administrator at peak times and cover the role in times of absence.
To assist the Finance and Technical Administrator in all other areas of the business
• To answer
telephone calls, emails and faxes arriving in the department in a timely manner
and within department timescales
• To pass on any enquiries for further information to appropriate people, in a timely manner
• Provide support, data entry, photocopying, collation and distribution of information as required
• Ensure the department is fully equipped with stationary
• Arrange travel and accommodation to staff as requested
• Taking minutes for team meetings, ensuring action logs are updated and maintained
• Process all new customer and vendor applications are processed within 24 hours of receipt
• Ensure all sales invoices are sent to customers on the day of creation and recorded in sales order book
• Ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with service level agreement
• Coordinate complaints with Quality team and ensure responded to within SLA
• Prepare monthly debtors reports and report to Finance and Technical Administrator on issues arising
• Chase debtors and ensure payments are received to terms
• Ensure customer credit limits are adhered to and investigate any blocked orders arising in line with Company Credit Policy
• Provide customer statements to customers as requested
• Register all technical requests on the day of receipt and respond to customer with timescales
• Ensure all specification changes are communicated to customer as appropriate
• Keep 3rd party websites updated with technical specifications as required
• Provide standard specifications to customers, ensure current certificates are supplied and assist with other specifications as required
• Maintain relationships with existing customers and suppliers and build up relations with new contacts as established
• To pass on any enquiries for further information to appropriate people in a timely manner
• Constantly liaise with Manager and discuss workload and priorities
• Provide cover for Sales Support Assistant
• Provide additional support with orders etc. during busy periods as required
• To maintain and update procedures and policies relating to your role
• Attend tradeshows from time to time as required and provide customer and sales support
• To take responsibility for booking accommodation for visitors to the UK
• To assist with unloading of sample pallets
• To perform other adhoc duties as requested
Contact: email@example.com or mobile device 0032498629986
Contact person : Annelore Victor, Jr. Corporate HR Manager
Discover more from Pidy...
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
Essential kit with which to present your creations, helping you make pastry the star of your event.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.